A couple just before the lockdown
21. I love waking up as the sun rises, usually around dawn. My mind is always filled with ideas for songs, poems, film scripts, a cure for cancer, then I drift back to sleep and all is forgotten.
Well, it depends on that dream doesn’t it
22. I love not having to work anymore: “The problem with not doing anything is you never get to take time off.” – Sebastian Horsley.
Count how much money you have in your pocket then calculate the chances of living long enough to spend it.
23. I love Sebastian Horsley. He was such a dear friend and like all my dear friends I lose them. I hope not carelessly.
24. I love going to other town bars a few miles away. The anonymity is thrilling. It is like a cloak of invisibility. I can sit alone in public, my name is not shouted at me. I am reborn nameless. I could try flip flops.
Do voyeurs like to be watched?
25. I love listening to film soundtracks on earbuds. The world is transformed. Crossing a road can become portentous, silly, ecstatic, deadly, pointless, but it is never just crossing the road.
“I’m using the chicken measure it”