I wish you all a lovely shiney 2018. The end of 2017 will not sadden my heart. T’was a year of much global tomfoolery.
There is hope and it awaits our love, attention and gentle actions. Be merry my freinds be merry.
31. I love it when people smile. I automatically smile back as if it were a volley in ping pong. Frowns don’t work the same, I don’t automatically return one, I drop the bat.
32. I love time. It changes everything.
33. I love change. Repetition can be vital but it can also anaesthetize the senses. I can’t walk the same path twice without forcing myself to look at it differently: “Look at that lamp post” “Wow things are floating in the gutter” “Now I’m Lost” GOOD.
No let’s not do that
34. I love having the courage of my convictions … er … when I do. ‘Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities… because it is the quality which guarantees all others,’ Winston Churchill.
He’s no chicken he’s a cock
35. I love uncertainty. Certainty is over rated. Certainty can never be trusted. Uncertainty keeps us curious and flexible. Beware of the person that is Certain, they are a closed book. I may have been sure once or twice in my life but never certain.
FergusonValues fuck you and good day Sir